This Cabin Crew Training course is designed for students who are specifically looking for a career in Civil Aviation industry as a Cabin Crew. The program is ideal for someone who is looking for a high-paid job, someone who loves to travel, or who aspires to be a part of any of the reputed airlines.
Cabin Crew Course Eligibility:
- Completed minimum of 10+2 schooling from any Board.
- Should be within the age of 25 years at the time of application.
- Height for Female Candidates should be a minimum of 155cms.
- Weight should be proportionate to height.
- There should be no visible scar, cut or tattoo mark on the visible part of the body.
Cabin Crew Course Subjects:
There are various subjects in Cabin Crew and the list of subjects is given below to give you an idea of study in Cabin Crew:-
- Generic Aviation
- In-flight Services
- Basic First Aid
- Inter- Department Coordination
- Voice & Accent Training
- In-flight Procedures
- Personality Development
- Passenger Handling
- Grooming Standards
- Safety Emergency Procedures
- Door Operations
- Emergency Evacuation
- Inflight Fire Fighting
- Ditching Drill