Practical training and actual handling of the emergency equipment covering the following elements:
- Chemistry of Fire, Fire Prevention,
- Classification of fire extinguishers,
- Classification of PBE's (Protective Breathing Equipment),
- Classification of Fires,
- Ground-based Emergency Services,
- Practical Fire Fighting & Smoke Handling including Donning and
- Use of PBE in a simulated smoke filled training area.
Cabin attendants gain valuable fire fighting experience in an Aircraft-Cabin Fire Trainer, a fuselage shaped structure designed to place participants in a setting that replicates the confined space of the aircraft and the intense challenges associated with fire and smoke in the cabin.
Fire Trainer offers
- Lithium battery fire and smoke
- Seat fire and smoke
- Lavatory waste bin fire and smoke
- Oven fire and smoke
- Luggage bin fire and smoke
- Trolley fire and smoke
- Complete touch screen IOS offers both Cabin & LAV smoke alert.